Plumbing Supplies – Repair parts

Ball-valve assembly/Toilet Tank Fill Valve – Fills the toilet tank with water to the desired height.

Plumbing Supplies - Repair parts: Ball-valve assembly

Toilet Flapper – The most common part to replace on a toilet. Comes in different formats.

Plumbing Supplies - Repair parts: Toilet flapper

Braided Supply – Comes in various lengths for faucets, toilets and dishwashers. Braided supply

Pop-up and Overflow – Connects the sink to the drain.

Pop-up and overflow

Tank to Bowl Kit – Seals the toilet tank to the bowl with a sponge rubber gasket. Tank to bowl kit

Brass Faucet Cartridge – There are many different types and usually come in a left and right. If your replacing one take it with you to the store.

brass faucet cartridge

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Scroll to Top